- What data do we collect,
- How do we collect your data,
- How will we use your data,
- How do we store your data,
- What are your data protection rights,
- What are cookies,
- What type of cookies do we use,
- How to manage your cookies,
- Privacy policies of other websites,
- How to contact us.
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, gender, nationality, date of birth, age, etc.),
- Information about your education, working experience, Curriculum vitae, skills, language skills, competencies, references.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CareerToGo with most of the data we collect. We collect data when you:
- Sign up to CareerToGo ,
- Create your profile on CareerToGo,
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or by mail,
- Use or view our website through your browser’s cookies.
Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, analytics, and third party embeds.
How will we use your data?
CareerToGo collects your data so that we can:
- Create your professional profile based on your personal information, competencies and match your profile with potential employers,
- Provide you with information on job opportunities relevant to your profile and manage your account,
- Promote your professional profile to your potential employers (companies, universities, organizations, public authorities and institutions),
- Email you with special offers and other products and services we think you might like,
- Conduct statistics, reports and estimate trends.
If you agree, CareerToGo may share your data with partners, cloud-based services, payment processors, and third-party service providers who will have access to and process your personal data.
How do we store your data?
CareerToGo securely stores your data at CareerToGo’s IT hosting provider, and IT services providers (including tracking software suppliers).
CareerToGo will keep your personal data for 5 years or as long as needed in order to conduct statistics and historical reviews and to administer your profile at CareerToGo, unless CareerToGo is required under applicable law to delete it or keep your personal data for a longer period.
CareerToGo would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CareerToGo from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the CareerToGo.
What are your data protection rights?
CareerToGo would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CareerToGo for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service,
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CareerToGo correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CareertoGo to provide complete information that you believe is incomplete,
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CareerToGo restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions,
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CareerToGo transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions,
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CareerToGo transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
- Keeping you signed in,
- Understanding how you use our website.
For further information, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ .
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CareerToGo uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used,
How to manage cookies?
You cannot set your browser to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies or other websites
How to contact us
Porcelain Garden 26. 2nd